All pupils wear school uniform: all clothing and other personal belongings should be CLEARLY MARKED with the OWNER’S NAME.
The uniform required is as follows:
- Navy blue Oxon sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- White polo shirt with or without Oxon logo.
- Grey trousers.
- Grey ‘school’ shorts.
- Navy blue skirt.
- Navy pinafore dress.
- In warmer weather a blue/white striped or checked dress.
- Sensible school shoes in black or navy. No trainers.
- Socks and tights should be navy blue, grey or black.
- White socks may be worn with skirts or dresses.
- Hair styles should be appropriate for school.
- Hair bands and hair ties should be blue, black or brown in colour and simple in design.
- The school would prefer children not to have coloured (dyed) hair. Any hair colours used should be natural e.g. no blues, greens, pinks, oranges, purples or scarlets etc.
Oxon P.E. t-shirt (blue) with school logo, navy blue shorts and bare feet
- Oxon P.E. t-shirt (blue) with school logo, navy blue shorts and pumps/trainers
- Long hair should be tied back during PE lessons.
- Additional ‘warm’ clothing may be worn in winter as required. This could include track suits, leggings or warm tops.
- All equipment should be kept in a bag, which can be hung on their cloakroom peg, with the bag and contents clearly named.
Oxon School sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, P.E. t-shirts, caps and book bags can be purchased from the school office via ParentPay. The cost of these items is as follows:
SWEATSHIRT - up to size 32”
SWEATSHIRT - size 34” and over
CARDIGAN - up to size 32”
CARDIGAN - size 34” and over
POLOSHIRTS – up to size 9-10yrs
POLOSHIRTS – 11-12yrs and over
P.E T-SHIRTS – all sizes
Pre-loved (second hand) uniform is available to parents and carers making it more sustainable in extending the life of the garment as well as cost saving. Oxon School PTA (Parent, Teacher Association) have pre-loved uniform sales on a regular basis. Information about sales and donations are communicated to parents and carers through emails.
If you are in receipt of low income free school meals (not universal free school meals) then additional financial support for the purchase of uniform is available, staff in the office will be able to help you with this. If you have any particular issues with finance then please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
If you wish to order any of the uniform items from school, please log onto ParentPay to pay for them. Every morning, we print off a report of all payments made via ParentPay the previous day (From Friday for weekends and holidays) and, providing we have stock, will endeavour to send them home with your child on the following school day e.g. pay via ParentPay on Monday and they should be brought home on Tuesday.