- E-Safety. Personal information and the use of screen names. Sharing information online.
- Coding. Algorithms and procedures for problem solving. Creating apps and games. Using Lego Mindstorms, Crumble Coding and Microbits
- Multimedia. Making, editing and evaluating movies, presentations and wikis.
- Technology in our lives. Analysing computer networks including www.
- Handling data. Collecting and analysing data from a data logger. Using spreadsheets and formulae to solve mathematical problems.